15:22 22nd Mar, 2017
ZTE Launches Three Nubia Smartphones With 5.5 Inch Display | TechTree.com
ZTE Launches Three Nubia Smartphones With 5.5 Inch Display
All three smartphones - Nubia M2, Nubia M2 Lite, and Nubia N2 come with 16 MP front facing camera.
Chinese smartphone company ZTE has launched three new smartphones in China under its sub-brand Nubia, dubbed as the Nubia M2, Nubia M2 Lite, and Nubia N2. While Nubia M2 and M2 Lite come with price tags starting at CNY 2,699 and CNY 1,799, the Nubia N2 is priced at CNY 1,999. The smartphones are said to be available for purchase starting April 8.
Apparently, these three new smartphones by ZTE Nubia come with 5.5 inch display, though the resolution may vary, and they support dual SIM cards, run on Nubia UI 4.0 based on different Android OS.
However, to start with, it is important to note that Nubia M2 comes with a dual rear camera setup, and in-fact, is being claimed as the company’s first such smartphone. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4 GB RAM and either 64 GB or 128 GB of ROM.
On the camera end, the smartphone features two 13 MP sensors on the rear panel, while a 16 MP camera makes up the front facing module. It also comes with a fingerprint sensor on the home button and supports Dolby Sound 7.1 and HiFi audio.
The Nubia M2 Lite looks similar to the Nubia M2, however some specs differ a little. It sports a MeidaTek Helio P10 SoC coupled with either 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB or 64 GB of ROM. The smartphone also features a dual rear camera setup with single 13 MP sensor. It also sports a 3,000 mAh battery with fast charging support and support HiFi audio with DTS 7.1 sound as well.
Lastly, the Nubia N2 comes with an AMOLED display, while powered by a MediaTek octa core processor coupled with 4 GB RAM. Also, it sports a 13 MP rear camera and a 16 MP front facing camera, while supporting 4G LTE and USB Type C. The device is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals