15:18 21st Mar, 2017
Micromax May Soon Launch A Dual Camera Phone
If we go by the recent tweets and the media invite, we can pretty much expect the company’s first dual camera smartphone.
Many smartphone companies lately have been following the current trend of dual-rear cameras. Now, it looks like Indian smartphone company Micromax is expected to soon launch a smartphone that might be sporting a dual-rear camera module, making it the company’s first dual-camera smartphone.
The expectations come in after Micromax today sent out media invites for an event to be held on March 29. While the invite does not reveal much about the product to be revealed, we can clearly see a mathematical equation which actually informs us of the event date.
However, on the other hand, Micromax recently posted a picture on its official Twitter handle, and as you see below, the image clearly hints at dual camera setup, along the words ‘Beyond Awesome’.
Not just that, the company even shared another image with similar concept around the words ‘Cannot Overlook’. Now, if at all these images and the recent media invite come true, we may soon be seeing Micromax’s first dual-camera smartphone in the market.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband