15:18 21st Mar, 2017
Micromax May Soon Launch A Dual Camera Phone
If we go by the recent tweets and the media invite, we can pretty much expect the company’s first dual camera smartphone.
Many smartphone companies lately have been following the current trend of dual-rear cameras. Now, it looks like Indian smartphone company Micromax is expected to soon launch a smartphone that might be sporting a dual-rear camera module, making it the company’s first dual-camera smartphone.
The expectations come in after Micromax today sent out media invites for an event to be held on March 29. While the invite does not reveal much about the product to be revealed, we can clearly see a mathematical equation which actually informs us of the event date.
However, on the other hand, Micromax recently posted a picture on its official Twitter handle, and as you see below, the image clearly hints at dual camera setup, along the words ‘Beyond Awesome’.
Not just that, the company even shared another image with similar concept around the words ‘Cannot Overlook’. Now, if at all these images and the recent media invite come true, we may soon be seeing Micromax’s first dual-camera smartphone in the market.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance