Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:16 17th Mar, 2017
Huawei Unveils A Watered-Down Version Of P10 Smartphone | TechTree.com
Huawei Unveils A Watered-Down Version Of P10 Smartphone
Comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD screen and Kirin 658 chipset.
Huawei has announced the Lite variant of its P10 smartphone. The phone comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD screen. It has a metal frame with slightly-curved glass panels on both sides.
The phone is powered by Huawei's home-brewed Kirin 658 chipset. The P10 Lite boasts of 4 GB RAM, 32 GB storage, and a microSD card slot. The latter is a hybrid slot, which means that you can either expand the storage or add a secondary SIM.
Like most Android phones these days, the P10 Lite has a fingerprint sensor. In the photography department, you get a 12 megapixel camera. For selfies, there's even an 8-megapixel snapper.
In terms of connectivity, it covers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS (Assisted GPS), and NFC. The phone draws power from a 3000 mAh battery with fast charging tech.
On the software side of things, you get Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Emotion UI on top. The Huawei P10 Lie is priced at 299 euros, which roughly translates to Rs 24,000.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals