Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:22 14th Mar, 2017
TAG Heuger Launches Luxury Smartwatch Modular 45
The Swiss watch made in collaboration with Intel comes with a hefty price tag.
Swiss watch-maker TAG Heuer unveiled a luxury connected smartwatch. Dubbed as Modular 45, the watch is made in collaboration with Intel. TAG Heuer promises to deliver the connected platform without compromising on style.
The all-metal watch comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and NFC connectivity onboard. Thanks to the inbuilt sensors, it can navigate route or track workouts without needing to connected to a smartphone. As its name suggests, the Modular 45 offers customization capabilities to enable more than 500 style choices. Buyers can select from 56 different versions of the watch – 11 standard models offered in-store with an additional 45 upon request.
The watch is powered by Intel Atom Z34XX processor. It features a 1.4-inch AMOLED touchscreen. It comes with 4 GB internal storage. The smartwatch boasts of water resistance too. On the software side of things, it runs Android Wear 2.0 platform. The Modular 45 comes with a companion apps available for Android and iOS. It supports Google Voice control, which means you can communicate with it via voice.
The TAG Heuger Modular 45 will be available from first week of March on tagheuer.com and brick-and-mortar shops. The connected watch's price starts at $1600.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow