15:18 14th Mar, 2017
LG Launches Entry Level Smartphone With Dual Rear Cameras | TechTree.com
LG Launches Entry Level Smartphone With Dual Rear Cameras
The smartphone is currently available for purchase in the US for $ 89.99.
LG has recently launched a new smartphone dubbed as the ‘Fortune’ in the US which is an entry-level device powered by a quad-core 1.1 GHz processor.
The new smartphone comes with a 5 inch FWVGA display while it also has a 16 GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32 GB.
On the camera department, the company has included a 5 MP module on both front and rear panels on the device, while Android 6.0 Marshmallow is the operating system that comes out-of-the-box. However, what’s special about this device is, the dual rear camera setup that is said to be capable of recording HD video.
Powering all these features comes a 2,500 mAh battery, while the connectivity options include 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, and microUSB.
Apparently, the smartphone is said to be available for purchase from Cricket Wireless for a price tag of Rs $ 89.99. This roughly translates to Rs 6,000.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance