10:16 14th Mar, 2017
Fastrack Launches Reflex Activity Sensor For Rs 1,995 | TechTree.com
Fastrack Launches Reflex Activity Sensor For Rs 1,995
The activity sensor comes with splash resistance, and thus cannot be worn while taking shower.
Titan’s sub-brand Fastrack has recently launched a new activity tracker dubbed as Reflex in India for a price tag of Rs 1,995. The activity tracker is said to be available in different colors with dual-color bands. In the sense, the outside of the band comes in one color while the inside has another.
Technically speaking, the Fastrack Reflex is compatible with Android and iOS, and the device is capable of showing notifications for phone calls and text messages, while it also supports vibration alarms. This means, if you have been inactive for a while, you will be reminded by the tracker to take a break from your work and walk around for sometime.
Also, according to the company, the Fastrack Reflex comes with splash resistance, which means the device cannot be worn while you are in a shower. However, as long as charging the device is concerned, you can use any USB adapter or USB ports that are present on your laptop or desktop PC.
Speaking more about the device, we can see it clearly in competition with the Xiaomi Mi Band 2, though the Reflex does not have a heart rate sensor unlike its competitor. This is the only down-point that we can think about.
TAGS: activity tracker
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals