Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:26 09th Mar, 2017
Salman Khan Is Planning To Launch His Smartphone Brand | TechTree.com
Salman Khan Is Planning To Launch His Smartphone Brand
The phones are likely to be sold under 'BeingSmart' brand name.
Bollywood "actor" Salman Khan is shifting his focus on small screens, smartphones to be precise. According to Economics Times, "bhai" has decided to name his smartphone brand 'BeingSmart'. The brand will cover handsets in entry and mid-range smartphone market.
It is said that Salman has zeroed in on a manufacturing plant in China to manufacture handsets. BeingSmart is hiring previous Samsung and Micromax executives to run the operations.
On the technical side of things, the only thing we know so far is that BeingSmart phones will run Android operating system. If "bhai" chooses to customise the software, you may get 'Carmageddon' and 'Deer Hunting' games pre-installed.
TAGS: Mobile Phones
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals