Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:26 09th Mar, 2017
Salman Khan Is Planning To Launch His Smartphone Brand
The phones are likely to be sold under 'BeingSmart' brand name.
Bollywood "actor" Salman Khan is shifting his focus on small screens, smartphones to be precise. According to Economics Times, "bhai" has decided to name his smartphone brand 'BeingSmart'. The brand will cover handsets in entry and mid-range smartphone market.
It is said that Salman has zeroed in on a manufacturing plant in China to manufacture handsets. BeingSmart is hiring previous Samsung and Micromax executives to run the operations.
On the technical side of things, the only thing we know so far is that BeingSmart phones will run Android operating system. If "bhai" chooses to customise the software, you may get 'Carmageddon' and 'Deer Hunting' games pre-installed.
TAGS: Mobile Phones
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance