Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:26 09th Mar, 2017
Salman Khan Is Planning To Launch His Smartphone Brand
The phones are likely to be sold under 'BeingSmart' brand name.
Bollywood "actor" Salman Khan is shifting his focus on small screens, smartphones to be precise. According to Economics Times, "bhai" has decided to name his smartphone brand 'BeingSmart'. The brand will cover handsets in entry and mid-range smartphone market.
It is said that Salman has zeroed in on a manufacturing plant in China to manufacture handsets. BeingSmart is hiring previous Samsung and Micromax executives to run the operations.
On the technical side of things, the only thing we know so far is that BeingSmart phones will run Android operating system. If "bhai" chooses to customise the software, you may get 'Carmageddon' and 'Deer Hunting' games pre-installed.
TAGS: Mobile Phones
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499