11:03 09th Mar, 2017
Oppo To Launch Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera In India On March 23 | TechTree.com
Oppo To Launch Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera In India On March 23
The Selfie Expert smartphones may be Oppo F3 and F3 Plus, as advertised in Philippines.
While people are getting more and more obsessed with selfies, the Chinese company Oppo is all set for the launch of its new smartphone with a dual selfie camera in India. This information comes in as the company has started sending out media invites for the upcoming launch event.
The media invitation clearly mentions the line ‘New Era of Selfie Expert’ and has included a design with two circles, pretty much giving us hints at a dual lens front facing camera.
However, no further information as to which smartphone would it be has been revealed by the company yet, though according to some recent reports, we may expect the Oppo F3 and F3 Plus smartphones would be launched.
[image via GSMArena]
This expectation comes to mind as these smartphones are being advertised in the Philippines with the ‘Selfie Expert’ tagline. This was earlier spotted by GSMArena. Having said this, we expect that more and more details would be revealed as the launch date nears.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India