15:19 07th Mar, 2017
Lenovo K6 Power Goes On Its First Open Sale
The smartphone will be available in two different variants.
Lenovo’s recently launched smartphone K6 Power is now available for purchase through its first ever open sale, exclusively on Flipkart in India. The smartphone is said to be available with a flat discount and you get to select from two variants in the sale.
The 3 RAM / 32 GB ROM variant comes with a price tag of Rs 9,999 and 4 GB RAM / 32 GB ROM variant is priced at Rs 10,999. It is worth noting that the announced offer will be available only until Tuesday midnight.
Apparently, the e-commerce giant Flipkart is also offering exchange offers of up to Rs 9,000 off on the 4 GB RAM variant and up to Rs 8,000 off on the 3 GB RAM device.
Along with this, you can purchase the device by using your HDFC Bank Credit Card which offers Rs 600 off, and you can also use your Axis Bank Buzz credit card to avail 5 per cent off.
Speaking about the device, it comes with a 5 inch FHD IPS display while powered by a 1.4 GHz octal core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP front facing camera, and 4G VoLTE support. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and features Dolby Atmos audio enhancements.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-