12:50 07th Mar, 2017
Fitbit Launches World’s Slimmest Fitness Band Alta HR
The fitness wristband is atleast 25 per cent slimmer than Fitbit Charge 2.
Fitbit has recently launched a new fitness wristband dubbed as the First Alta HR, which is claimed by the company as the world’s slimmest wrist-based, continuous heart rate tracking device using the PurePulse heart rate technology.
The band features automatic exercise recognition, sleep tracking, and smart notifications, while it can stay alive for up to seven days. The band comes with a price tag of Rs 14,999.
“Alta HR and these powerful new sleep features demonstrate our continued focus on evolving our innovative technology to deliver deeper, more actionable insights to help our users improve their health,” said James Park, co-founder and CEO of Fitbit.
He also added, “The miniaturization of our PurePulse heart rate technology opens up exciting opportunities for future generations of devices and new form factors. Our advances in sleep will provide millions of users around the globe accessibility to invaluable insights that previously could be obtained only through expensive lab tests.”
According to a recently sent out press release, the Fitbit Alta HR is capable of analysing light, deep, and REM sleep, thanks to Sleep Stages. This also allows users to estimate time awake each night to better understand the sleep quality.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week