Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:20 29th May, 2012
After Being Aquired In Feb, Letsbuy.com Finally Shuts Shop; Redirects Users To Flipkart
Assures customers that pending orders will be delivered as usual.
Last year Flipkart.com was valued at around USD 1 billion. To top it off, India's largest eCommerce website bought out its competitor, Letsbuy for around Rs 125 crore in February. However, Letsbuy.com was operational - until now.
In a recent development, Letsbuy's website has now shut shop and is redirecting its customers to Flipkart.com. Those who have ordered stuff from Letsbuy need not worry though, as the company has assured to deliver pending orders without any hassles. You can still enquire about your existing orders by dialing this number: 0124 4901234.
Many believe that Amazon's entry into Indian market might have prompted this move. Therefore, it will be interesting to see how Junglee.com manages to take on Flipkart, which is now operating with its full strength.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow