11:18 28th Feb, 2017
MWC 2017: Lenovo Launches Two Yoga Laptops And Miix 320 Hybrid
These new laptops come with up to 7th Gen Intel Processors and 16 GB RAM.
Lenovo has finally launched its much awaited two Yoga laptops and a detachable laptop at the MWC 2017 event in Barcelona. Dubbed as the Yoga 720, Yoga 520, and Miix 320, these new laptops come with up to 7th generation Intel processors.
Technically speaking, the Yoga 720 laptop will be coming with 13 inch and 15 inch display screens while the Yoga 520 would be featuring 14 inch and 15 inch displays. And, speaking about displays, it is worth noting that both these new Yoga laptops will be available in the market with up to 4K resolution display option.
Adding further, the 15 inch Yoga variant would be having the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics while the 13 inch variant would be equipped with Intel graphics. As far as battery life is concerned both 15 inch and 13 inch variants are capable of staying alive for up to 8 hours and 7 hours on a single charge.
The Yoga 720 laptops feature up to 16 GB of RAM, 1 TB of HDD or 512 GB of SSD storage, and run on Windows 10 operating system. On the other hand, the Yoga 520 laptops would be equipped similar RAM and ROM specifications as well.
Finally, speaking about the Miix 320 detachable laptop, it comes with a 10.1 inch FHD display, while being powered by an Intel Atom X5 processor, Intel HD graphics, 4 GB ROM and 128 GB eMMC storage.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband