17:03 27th Feb, 2017
MWC 2017: Gionee Launches A1 And A1 Plus Selfie Focused Smartphones
Both smartphones also feature powerful selfie cameras with 13 MP and 20 MP sensors.
Chinese smartphone company Gionee has recently launched its two new smartphones at the MWC 2017 event in Barcelona, dubbed as the Gionee A1 and A1 Plus, which is the first set of smartphones in the company’s new A-Series.
Both these new smartphones, as per Gionee’s announcements, come with long-battery life with 4,010 mAh battery in Gionee A1 and 4,550 mAh battery in Gionee A1 Plus. They also come with unibody metal design with pretty much high end specification.
Along with this, the Gionee A1 features a 16 MP front facing camera while the A1 Plus sports a 20 MP front camera, enabling users capture the best possible selfie pictures. Additionally, on the rear camera setup, the A1 comes with a 13 MP rear camera, while the A1 Plus features a dual camera setup with 13 MP and 5 MP sensors.
Having said this, the A1 comes with a 5.5 inch display while the A1 Plus sports a 6 inch display screen, with a 2.5D glass on top protecting the display from scratches. Both these devices run on Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo 4.0 UI on top of it, and come with 64 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance