11:57 27th Feb, 2017
MWC 2017: HP Launches Convertible Tablet Pro X2 With 12 Inch Display
The convertible tablet is designed to withstand MIL-STD-810G tests.
HP has recently unveiled its rugged convertible tablet dubbed as the Pro X2 at the Mobile World Congress 2017 that is going on in Barcelona.
The new convertible tablet comes with a 12 inch FHD display, while a detachable keyboard and a stylus are included in the package. With these accessories, the HP Pro X2 looks pretty much like a Surface device, however, it has been announced that the HP tablet is far tough than the other competitors.
The HP Pro X2 has been designed to withstand MIL-STD-810G tests, mentions a post published in GSMArena. And, if you need more protection, the device comes with an extra case!
Adding further, the Pro X2 comes with Intel’s latest Kaby Lake Core i7 and Core M3 processor. Interestingly, you can even get your hands on a Pentium processor. As far as RAM is concerned, the rugged tablet comes with 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM and 512 GB SSD storage, while Intel HD Graphics 615 completes the GPU.
The Pro X2 comes with 4G LTE support, WiFi, microSD sport, smart card reader, and 8 MP camera. With this note, the HP Pro X2 is available on HP’s website for prices starting from $ 979.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-