15:22 20th Feb, 2017
Canon Launches EOS Rebel T7i, EOS 77D DSLR and EOS M6 Mirrorless Camera
The EOS M6 features Dual Pixel autofocus and wireless connectivity and is priced at $779.
Canon introduced three new cameras which will be available from April this year. The three variants are entry-level Rebel T7i and is priced at $749; the prosumer-focused 77D which is priced at $899; and a brand new mirrorless camera, the EOS M6 which is the latest addition to the M-series is priced at $779. The cameras at these price points includes only the body.
The EOS Rebel T7i and EOS 77D shares several features including an optical viewfinder with 45-point, cross-type autofocus system and Canon’s Dual Pixel AF system for live view mode.
The cameras also feature Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth for connection with a smart device. It has a 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, DIGIC 7 image processor, sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600, tiltable 3-inch touchscreen display, HDR movie and time lapse movie, and continuous shooting of up to 6fps.
The EOS 77D features a top LCD panel and quick control dial for easier viewing of the camera settings. It also features 7650-pixel RBG plus IR metering sensor which is similar to the one found in the EOS 80D coupled with anti-flicker shooting.
The Canon EOS M6 is an interchangeable lens mirrorless camera and sports Dual Pixel CMOS AF system. It also comes packed with a 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, burst shooting up to 7fps, DIGIC 7 image processor, 5-axis image stabilisation and full-HD video recording at 60fps.
“The new Canon EOS M6 Camera and optional EVF-DC2 are ideal for expert and advanced amateur photographers looking for an easy, take-anywhere camera as well as a great choice for passionate image creators wanting to step-up to produce high-quality images and videos that are easily shareable,” said Yuichi Ishizuka, president and COO, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “It is with great passion that Canon continues to deliver variety to image makers across all skill levels and professional needs.”
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers