12:28 18th Feb, 2017
Swipe Konnect Star launched at Rs 3799 | TechTree.com
Swipe Konnect Star launched at Rs 3799
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is available exclusively on ShopClues.
Swipe Technologies has rolled out its new affordable smartphone, the Swipe Konnect Star, for Rs 3,799, after launching the Swipe Konnect Grand and Swipe Elite Power last month. It is a dual-SIM and 4G VoLTE-enabled smartphone. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is available exclusively on ShopClues. It is available in silver, gold, and grey colors. Shopclues has also announced Rs 200 off for the first 500 customers who registers for the phone.
The smartphone, features a 4-inch display and is powered by a 1 GHz Quad-Core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. Its sports 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with a LED flash along with a 1.3-megapixel front camera for selfies and video calling. It comes with 1800 mAh battery and offers micro-USB port and FM radio for connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Nitin Sharma, Sr. Director – Categories, said “After the huge success of the Swipe Konnect Neo 4G smartphone and the Swipe Konnect Grand, and the traction that the brand has been generating on ShopClues for their extensive range of product offerings, we are sure that Swipe Konnect Star will be a massive hit on the platform. The ultra-modern Swipe smartphone with dual-sim 4G VoLTE captures all fascinations of the customer with its unbeatable specifications and highly affordable price point, thereby meeting ShopClues’ overarching goals of offering enhanced products alongside seamless services to its discerning customers.”
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals