Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:18 30th Jan, 2017
Flappy Bird Creator Is Back With A Crazy New Game
Doug Nguyen's latest game remains as dificult as his previous title.
Flappy Bird was an incredibly annoying game. Yet, due to its insane difficulty, the title went viral. In 2014, Flappy Bird ranked among the most downloaded games on the Apple Store. According to the reports, the Vietnamese developer Doug Nguyen was making around $50,000 per day via in-game ads. However, he later removed the game from the app repositories. Doug told the media that he believed that the game's addictive nature is not good for people.
Now after a long break, Doug is back with a new game, developed in collaboration with Japan’s Obokaidem Games company. Dubbed as Ninja Spinki Challenges, the new title . The game comprises of half a dozen challenges, which are supposed to be incredibly difficult. Much like Doug's previous game, the Ninja Spinki Challenges features 8-bit graphics that are reminiscent of 80's arcade games. In every level you have to complete a given challenge within seconds. The game is free, but supported by ads. It is available on Android Play Store and Apple's Play Store.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens