Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:18 30th Jan, 2017
Flappy Bird Creator Is Back With A Crazy New Game
Doug Nguyen's latest game remains as dificult as his previous title.
Flappy Bird was an incredibly annoying game. Yet, due to its insane difficulty, the title went viral. In 2014, Flappy Bird ranked among the most downloaded games on the Apple Store. According to the reports, the Vietnamese developer Doug Nguyen was making around $50,000 per day via in-game ads. However, he later removed the game from the app repositories. Doug told the media that he believed that the game's addictive nature is not good for people.
Now after a long break, Doug is back with a new game, developed in collaboration with Japan’s Obokaidem Games company. Dubbed as Ninja Spinki Challenges, the new title . The game comprises of half a dozen challenges, which are supposed to be incredibly difficult. Much like Doug's previous game, the Ninja Spinki Challenges features 8-bit graphics that are reminiscent of 80's arcade games. In every level you have to complete a given challenge within seconds. The game is free, but supported by ads. It is available on Android Play Store and Apple's Play Store.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance