12:53 27th Jan, 2017
Next Google Pixel Smartphone Leaked Online | TechTree.com
Next Google Pixel Smartphone Leaked Online
The tech giant may also come up with a lower-specced Pixel 2 device as well.
Google Pixel and Pixel XL are still fresh in the smartphone market. But, it looks like the technology giant is already working on their next models, according to a new report published on 9to5Google.com. However, we may have to take this a little lightly as this hasn’t been discussed else where yet.
According to the report, 9to5Google has published that Google is working on another smartphone with a better camera and improved chipsets, which may be sourced from two different manufacturers. And, as you may be thinking now, these new Pixel 2 devices are expected to come with higher price tags.
Well, wait for a second. There seems to be another leak from the same source. 9to5Google reports that Google is also working on a lower-end Pixel smartphones which may feature lower-end specs and lower price tag. However, as far as rumours regarding water-proof Pixel smartphones are concerned, it is being said that the feature is ‘still on the table’.
Apparently, the report published on 9to5Google claims that a source mentions that Google may be working on an improved camera module, concentrating more on low light photography. That said, the device may not feature large MP sensor but, bring in extra features. However, as we told earlier, you may have to digest this information with a pinch of salt.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India