16:31 25th Jan, 2017
Intex Launches Cloud Q11 4G For Rs 6,190 | TechTree.com
Intex Launches Cloud Q11 4G For Rs 6,190
The smartphone comes with a front facing camera of 5 MP along with an LED flash.
Indian smartphone company Intex has recently launched its new smartphone dubbed as the Cloud Q11 4G for a price of Rs 6,190. The smartphone has been unveiled as a successor to the existing Cloud Q11 smartphones.
Speaking about the new smartphone, it comes with 4G VoLTE support and it has the company’s very own VAS feature, LFTY. Also, the company is touting about the AI experience one can have while shopping online on the new handset.
The smartphone sports a 5.5 inch HD IPS display, and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6737V processor, and 1 GB RAM.
Also, on the camera end, the smartphone comes with an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front facing camera with LED flash. The smartphone also features an 8 GB of internal storage and is backed by a 2,800 mAh battery. It is listed on Amazon India in Champagne color.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals