13:04 25th Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Listed On Geekbench
The smartphone has been cleared by TENAA and FCC and earlier spotted on GFXBench as well.
Samsung’s much rumoured smartphone, the Galaxy C5 Pro has been leaked once again, in just a few weeks after it was spotted on GFXBench. Well, to be precise, the smartphone has been recently listed on Geekbench benchmarking website as well.
According to the recent listing, the smartphone has been revealed to be powered by an octa core 2.21 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor while a 4 GB RAM pairs with it.
In-fact, if you can remember, the smartphone’s earlier leak on GFXBench also displayed pretty much similar specifications of the device. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The smartphone is also expected to come with either a 5.2 inch or 5.5 inch FHD display screen, with 64 GB internal storage and 16 MP camera on both front and rear sides of the smartphone. We also know that TENAA and FCC has cleared the device, and we even witnessed it receiving WiFi certifications from the WiFi Alliance.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance