13:04 25th Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Listed On Geekbench
The smartphone has been cleared by TENAA and FCC and earlier spotted on GFXBench as well.
Samsung’s much rumoured smartphone, the Galaxy C5 Pro has been leaked once again, in just a few weeks after it was spotted on GFXBench. Well, to be precise, the smartphone has been recently listed on Geekbench benchmarking website as well.
According to the recent listing, the smartphone has been revealed to be powered by an octa core 2.21 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor while a 4 GB RAM pairs with it.
In-fact, if you can remember, the smartphone’s earlier leak on GFXBench also displayed pretty much similar specifications of the device. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The smartphone is also expected to come with either a 5.2 inch or 5.5 inch FHD display screen, with 64 GB internal storage and 16 MP camera on both front and rear sides of the smartphone. We also know that TENAA and FCC has cleared the device, and we even witnessed it receiving WiFi certifications from the WiFi Alliance.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499