11:28 25th Jan, 2017
Lenovo Launches 4 GB RAM Of K6 Power Smartphone
The new variant comes with a price tag of Rs 10,999.
Chinese smartphone company has recently launched the new variant of its smartphone K6 Power that was launched back in November last year for a price tag of Rs 9,999.
The new variant comes with a 4 GB of RAM and interestingly, the company has increased the price by just Rs 1,000. This means that the new variant comes in with a price tag of Rs 10,999.
The company has announced that the new variant of K6 Power would be available for purchase starting from Jan 31, exclusively on Flipkart, alongside the original variant with 3 GB RAM.
To recall, the company had unveiled both 2 GB RAM variant and 4 GB variant globally at IFA 2016 alongside the company’s other smartphones Lenovo K6 and K6 Note.
Speaking about the Lenovo K6 Power, it sports a 4,000 mAh battery along with Dolby Atmos audio technology with TheaterMax media-consumption service. The fingerprint sensor is located on the rear panel of the smartphone.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance