11:28 25th Jan, 2017
Lenovo Launches 4 GB RAM Of K6 Power Smartphone
The new variant comes with a price tag of Rs 10,999.
Chinese smartphone company has recently launched the new variant of its smartphone K6 Power that was launched back in November last year for a price tag of Rs 9,999.
The new variant comes with a 4 GB of RAM and interestingly, the company has increased the price by just Rs 1,000. This means that the new variant comes in with a price tag of Rs 10,999.
The company has announced that the new variant of K6 Power would be available for purchase starting from Jan 31, exclusively on Flipkart, alongside the original variant with 3 GB RAM.
To recall, the company had unveiled both 2 GB RAM variant and 4 GB variant globally at IFA 2016 alongside the company’s other smartphones Lenovo K6 and K6 Note.
Speaking about the Lenovo K6 Power, it sports a 4,000 mAh battery along with Dolby Atmos audio technology with TheaterMax media-consumption service. The fingerprint sensor is located on the rear panel of the smartphone.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband