11:28 25th Jan, 2017
Lenovo Launches 4 GB RAM Of K6 Power Smartphone
The new variant comes with a price tag of Rs 10,999.
Chinese smartphone company has recently launched the new variant of its smartphone K6 Power that was launched back in November last year for a price tag of Rs 9,999.
The new variant comes with a 4 GB of RAM and interestingly, the company has increased the price by just Rs 1,000. This means that the new variant comes in with a price tag of Rs 10,999.
The company has announced that the new variant of K6 Power would be available for purchase starting from Jan 31, exclusively on Flipkart, alongside the original variant with 3 GB RAM.
To recall, the company had unveiled both 2 GB RAM variant and 4 GB variant globally at IFA 2016 alongside the company’s other smartphones Lenovo K6 and K6 Note.
Speaking about the Lenovo K6 Power, it sports a 4,000 mAh battery along with Dolby Atmos audio technology with TheaterMax media-consumption service. The fingerprint sensor is located on the rear panel of the smartphone.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-