17:24 24th Jan, 2017
Images Of LG Smartwatches With Android Wear 2.0 Leak Again
The company seems to be all set to launch two smartwatches dubbed as LG Sport and LG Style.
After Google’s Android Wear 2.0 smartwatch operating system has been leaked for a while now, it looks like the time has come for us to know how the upcoming LG smartwatches that run on Android Wear 2.0 may look like.
According to a recent post published on Gadgets360, these new leaked images have been revealed by Techno Buffalo, also claiming that the two smartwatches may be christened as LG Watch Sport and LG Watch Style.
To recall, popular tipster Evan Blass had suggested recently that the final version of these new smartwatches by LG would look similar to those mockups that were revealed last year. And, interestingly, the newly leaked images display to have three buttons on the LG Sport while a single crown can be seen on LG Style.
Adding further, the LG Watch Sport may be available in Titanium and Blue color options, while the LG Watch Style would be released in Titanium, Silver, and Rose Gold color options. The LG Sport comes with a 1.38 inch display while the LG Style may equip a smaller 1.2 inch display.
Additionally, rumours suggest that both smartwatches may come with 4 GB internal storage, while Watch Sport may feature a 768 MB RAM and Watch Style may come with a 512 MB RAM. These smartwatches also sport 430 mAh and 240 mAh batteries respectively.
We may expect the smartwatches to be launched officially on Feb 9.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance