12:10 24th Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S8 May Be Launched On March 29
The device may be launched in multiple cities on the same day, claims a Twitter user.
We have been witnessing Samsung’s upcoming flagship smartphone Galaxy S8 for the past one month, and we still haven’t been able to understand by when the device could be launched. But now, we have come across a new rumour that claims the Samsung Galaxy S8 to be launched in different cities on the same day; that’s March 29.
The new rumour comes in the form of a tweet sent by @Ricciolo1 and was first spotted by GSMArena. To recall, the Twitter user was the same person who earlier suggested that Galaxy S8 would be presented to partners and investors during MWC 2017.
The GSMArena post also claims that the same Twitter user @Ricciolo1 has also suggested that the smartphone would be launched for a price of $849.
So, coming back to the multi-city event that Ricciolo1 is talking about, it is being expected that the event may take place in US and EU. According to GSMArena, we may see the Galaxy S8 smartphone being launched in New York and UK.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones