16:23 23rd Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 May Come With Exynos 7420 SoC
The upcoming tablet may also feature a 4 GB RAM while a fingerprint sensor is embedded on the home button.
While we know that Samsung’s upcoming tablet Galaxy Tab S3 has already received WiFi and Bluetooth certifications, there is so much that we are not aware of yet.
However, a new rumour from China points at some of the key specifications of the upcoming tablet. The rumour has come via Weibo post, and it suggests that the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 will be powered by the company’s very own processor Exynos 7420, while a 4 GB RAM is included as well.
The rumour also re-confirms that SM-T820 and SM-T825 model numbers come for WiFi and LTE variants of the Galaxy Tab S3 respectively.
On the other hand, the Galaxy Tab S3 also included UFS2.0 storage, USB Type C port, and a fingerprint scanner embedded on the physical home button.
Having said this, The Android Soul has reported that the tablet may be expected to be released during the first quarter of 2017.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499