16:23 23rd Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 May Come With Exynos 7420 SoC
The upcoming tablet may also feature a 4 GB RAM while a fingerprint sensor is embedded on the home button.
While we know that Samsung’s upcoming tablet Galaxy Tab S3 has already received WiFi and Bluetooth certifications, there is so much that we are not aware of yet.
However, a new rumour from China points at some of the key specifications of the upcoming tablet. The rumour has come via Weibo post, and it suggests that the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 will be powered by the company’s very own processor Exynos 7420, while a 4 GB RAM is included as well.
The rumour also re-confirms that SM-T820 and SM-T825 model numbers come for WiFi and LTE variants of the Galaxy Tab S3 respectively.
On the other hand, the Galaxy Tab S3 also included UFS2.0 storage, USB Type C port, and a fingerprint scanner embedded on the physical home button.
Having said this, The Android Soul has reported that the tablet may be expected to be released during the first quarter of 2017.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones