12:22 18th Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Launched In India With 6 GB RAM
The smartphone looks to be a gradual extension of the Galaxy A9 Pro.
Samsung has finally launched its much awaited Galaxy C9 Pro smartphone in India, which is a mid-range Samsung smartphone, launched earlier in China, in Oct 2016.
Speaking about the smartphone’s price tag, the company has launched it for Rs 36,900, which is a little higher than the Galaxy A9 Pro.
It is being said that the Galaxy C9 Pro would be available for pre-booking starting this Jan 27. However, you can also purchase the same from retail channels starting next month, February 2017.
Speaking about the technical specifications of the Galaxy C9 Pro, it comes with a 6 inch FHD AMOLED display, while powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor coupled with a 6 GB RAM. The phone also sports a 64 GB of internal storage, and runs on Android Marshmallow-based TouchWiz UI, and supports 4G LTE.
On the camera end, the Galaxy C9 Pro sports a 16 MP camera sensor both on rear and front. Also, you get a fingerprint scanner and USB Type C port, while a 4,000 mAh battery backs the device up.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones