12:22 18th Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Launched In India With 6 GB RAM
The smartphone looks to be a gradual extension of the Galaxy A9 Pro.
Samsung has finally launched its much awaited Galaxy C9 Pro smartphone in India, which is a mid-range Samsung smartphone, launched earlier in China, in Oct 2016.
Speaking about the smartphone’s price tag, the company has launched it for Rs 36,900, which is a little higher than the Galaxy A9 Pro.
It is being said that the Galaxy C9 Pro would be available for pre-booking starting this Jan 27. However, you can also purchase the same from retail channels starting next month, February 2017.
Speaking about the technical specifications of the Galaxy C9 Pro, it comes with a 6 inch FHD AMOLED display, while powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor coupled with a 6 GB RAM. The phone also sports a 64 GB of internal storage, and runs on Android Marshmallow-based TouchWiz UI, and supports 4G LTE.
On the camera end, the Galaxy C9 Pro sports a 16 MP camera sensor both on rear and front. Also, you get a fingerprint scanner and USB Type C port, while a 4,000 mAh battery backs the device up.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499