Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:47 17th Jan, 2017
LG Announces A Budget Smartphone X300 With Android 7.0
The handset features a 5-inch screen and Snapdragon 425 chip.
Running short on names, LG has named the latest mid-range smartphone after its laptop from 2010. Dubbed X300, this phone features a plastic body. Its front glass is slightly curved to complement the rounded back.
The X300 sports a 5-inch HD screen. It is an IPS (In Pane Switching) panel, which means you get wide viewing angles. The handset is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 425 chipset. It has 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB internal storage. You can expand the storage further via microSD card slot.
In the photography department, you get a 13-megapixel camera. For selfies, you get a 5-megapixel snapper. Other features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, NFC, and 2500 mAh battery.
On the software side of things, LG offers Android 7.0 Nougat with its customised UI (User Interface). Like most Android devices these days, the LG X300 comes with a fingerprint sensor. In South Korea, the handset is pegged at 253,000 Won, which roughly translates to Rs 15,000. At this point, Lg hasn't shared any information about the phone's rollout.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance