15:30 13th Jan, 2017
Bose Launches New Speakers In India
These new speakers by Bose are definitely produced keeping the elite customers in mind.
Audio equipment manufacturer Bose has announced the launch of its new audio products in India, including the SoundTouch 300 soundbar, and Lifestyle 600 and 650 speaker packages, that come with wireless connectivity.
While SoundTouch 300 features a single sound bar speaker, the Lifestyle speaker systems come packed with a 5.1 channel surround sound configuration. Considering the pricing of these new speakers, the Bose SoundTouch 300 comes for Rs 69,999, Lifestyle 650 at Rs 3,99,999 and Lifestyle 600 at Rs 2,99,999. We can clearly see that the new speaker systems are developed for the elite set of customers, and thus, the heavy pricing.
Bose SoundTouch 300 comes with WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, and support for HDMI audio return channel and 4K pass-through. You can also add in additional bass module or surround speakers, and enhance the sound quality ever further, with this wireless speaker.
Going further, the Bose Lifestyle 650 speaker system comes with same connectivity options, and along with them, the speaker system equips the company’s smallest satellite speakers known as the OmniJewel speakers. Here, the number of HDMI input is six. On the other hand, the Lifestyle 600 comes with Bose Jewel Cube speakers.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones