13:40 13th Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro May Land In India On Jan 18
The smartphone is expected to be priced higher than the Galaxy A9 Pro.
Reports about Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro launching in India this month has been making noise for a couple of days now. However, there was no definite date announced, only until recently.
A report published on sammobile.com states that the upcoming Samsung smartphone would be launched in India on Jan 18.
However, to recall, the smartphone was available in China already, and now, along side India, the Galaxy C9 Pro would also be going on sale in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam in the coming months, adds the same report.
Sammobile also states that the price tag of Galaxy C9 Pro could be higher than the Galaxy A9 Pro. The smartphone’s technical details include 6.0 inch FHD Super AMOLED display, 16 MP front and rear facing camera, while a Snapdragon 753 processor coupled with 6 GB RAM powers it up.
The smartphone also brings a 64 GB of ROM, and connectivity options include 4G LTE support, Bluetooth 4.2, and USB Type C. It also features a 4,000 mAh battery and a fingerprint scanner.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones