14:53 12th Jan, 2017
Gionee Launches Steel 2 With 4,000 mAh Battery
The smartphone is powered by a quad core MediaTek processor coupled by a 3 GB of RAM.
Chinese smartphone company Gionee has recently announced the launch of a new smartphone dubbed as Steel 2, featuring a 5 inch HD display and a MediaTek MT6737 quad core processor, under the hood.
The smartphone comes with 3 GB of RAM and either 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage. Having said this, it has been revealed that the smartphone would be coming to shelves with a price tag of RMB 1,299 for the 16 GB variant.
On the camera end, the smartphone comes with 8 MP rear camera sensor and 5 MP front facing shooter, while a 4,000 mAh battery powers up the device.
The Gionee Steel 2 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Amigo 3.5 operating system and also features a fingerprint sensor embedded right into the home button itself.
The smartphone would be available for purchase in two different color schemes including Jazz Gold and Gold Black in China, for now. However, the company has not yet announced the smartphone’s global availability.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance