Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:57 11th Jan, 2017
Lenovo Launches P2 Smartphone With A 5100 mAh Battery
The handset features a 5.5-inch OLED screen and 13-megapixel camera.
As speculated earlier, Lenovo released its P2 smartphone in India. The P-series handset comes with a huge 5100 mAh battery. It also supports 24W quick charge technology. The P2 flaunts a metal unibody design that seems inspired by the Redmi Note 3.
The phone features a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED screen. That's a big plus if you care about the picture quality. The handset is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 625 chipset. Gaming is handled by Adreno 506 GPU. The phone comes in 3 GB and 4 GB variants. You get 32 GB internal storage. The phone features a hybrid slot, which means that you have to choose between a secondary SIM or storage expansion.
In the photography department, you get a 13-megapixel camera. For selfies, there's a 5-megapixel snapper. Much like other Lenovo phones, the P2 supports TheaterMax VR experience when connected with company's ANT headset. Among other things, Lenovo has covers a fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, and A-GPS. The phone is 4G VoLTE network compatible, which means that you can use it with your free Jio SIM. On the software side of things, you get Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Lenovo's skin on top.
The Lenovo P2 3 GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 17,000. For 4 GB RAM version, you will have to 4 GB RAM variant costs Rs. 17,999. The phone will be sold exclusively via Flipkart.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones