14:01 11th Jan, 2017
Samsung Launches Gear S3 Smartwatch In India
The smartwatch comes in two variants; one stylish and another rugged.
Samsung has recently launched its new smartwatch, the Gear S3 in India, for a price tag of Rs 28,500. Available in two variants - Classic and Frontier, the new smartwatch by Samsung is available for pre-booking. The Samsung Gear S3 will be shipped starting this January 18.
Running on TIzen operating system, the Gear S3 comes with a circular bezel and sports IP68 certification protecting the watch from water and dust.
On the technical end, the Gear S3 comes with 1.3 inch super AMOLED full circular display with 360x360 pixels resolution. A Corning Gorilla Glass SR+ protects the display screen.
The smartwatch is also said to be powered by 1 GHz dual core processor with 768 MB of RAM and 4 GB of internal storage, while a 380 mAh battery keeps the watch running for at least four days on a single charge.
Now, speaking about the two different variants of Gear S3, it is important to note that Classic is designed for a subtle and stylish appearance while the Frontier is the rugged variant which is touted by the company to survive high and low temperatures. Gear S3 Frontier is also claimed to operate at altitudes of up to 15,000 feet.
The smartwatch also features GPS, NFC, built-in speaker, barometer, speedometer, and an SOS option.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499