09:38 10th Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy X May Come In Two Variants
A Weibo post suggests that Galaxy X would be having two variants: Galaxy X1 and Galaxy X1 Plus.
Samsung is working on a foldable smartphone - this is what we have been seeing around for a while now. But now, we have more information on this.
The foldable smartphone that is expected to reach public under the name Galaxy X, is now being leaked in two different variants called as Galaxy X1 and Galaxy X1 Plus, according to a post published on GSMArena that quotes a post found on Weibo.
According to the Weibo post, it looks like the company would be bringing these two smartphones into the public under different model numbers - XM-X9000 and SM-X9050. Additionally, we may see Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and Android 7.1.1 Nougat running out of the box for Galaxy X1 and X1 Plus respectively.
Here’s the screenshot of the translated Weibo posts.
Along with this, GSMArena also states that the company’s foldable smartphone would be sporting a 4K display and various biometric security measures like fingers, face, and palm, would be undertaken as well.
Also, we may expect the smartphone to go live during Q3 and Q4 this year.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones