Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:09 09th Jan, 2017
Samsung Unveils S-Skin Gadget To Beautify You
The device can detect skin issues and even offer a solution.
We have heard about Samsung's features such as S-Pen and S-Health. These are mostly tied to the South Korean company's smartphones. However, this time around the tech giant has added a weird standalone device to its line-up. Dubbed as S-Skin, this skincare solution promises to save time and cost associated with professional dermatological care.
The S-Skin is a handheld device that looks like a smart TV remote. The device can measure the hydration, redness, and melanin of the skin to provide customized skincare using LED light. This data is then saved on your smartphone to track the changes overtime. The detected issues can then be fixed with the combination microneedle and light therapy. Especially, the microneedle patch penetrate the skin to deliver effective ingredients. The patches even change colour to confirm that the process has been successfully completed.
The product is currently at the concept stage. It has been developed by Samsung's experimental division called C-lab.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones