Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:09 09th Jan, 2017
Samsung Unveils S-Skin Gadget To Beautify You
The device can detect skin issues and even offer a solution.
We have heard about Samsung's features such as S-Pen and S-Health. These are mostly tied to the South Korean company's smartphones. However, this time around the tech giant has added a weird standalone device to its line-up. Dubbed as S-Skin, this skincare solution promises to save time and cost associated with professional dermatological care.
The S-Skin is a handheld device that looks like a smart TV remote. The device can measure the hydration, redness, and melanin of the skin to provide customized skincare using LED light. This data is then saved on your smartphone to track the changes overtime. The detected issues can then be fixed with the combination microneedle and light therapy. Especially, the microneedle patch penetrate the skin to deliver effective ingredients. The patches even change colour to confirm that the process has been successfully completed.
The product is currently at the concept stage. It has been developed by Samsung's experimental division called C-lab.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020