10:56 09th Jan, 2017
Lenovo To Launch P2 With 5,100 mAh Battery On Jan 11
The smartphone’s highlight is its massive battery.
Lenovo has finally announced the launch of its much awaited P2 smartphone in India, exclusively available on Flipkart, on Jan 11. In-fact recently, the Chinese smartphone maker sent out a tweet teasing the smartphone, and made an announcement that the P6 would be coming soon to India. And now, here it is.
The company once again tweeted as - “With 3 days to go, are you ready to hold the power? Lenovo P2- the #Powerhouse is coming to keep you going. Unveiling on 11th Jan, 12:30pm.”
As we already know, the smartphone comes with a massive 5,100 mAh battery which seems to be the highlighted feature over here, while other features include a 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2 GHz, 3 or 4 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, and a 13 MP camera sensor on the rear along with a 5 MP shooter on the front.
The smartphone also features a fingerprint sensor on the front home button and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
Having said this, we still have no clue about the price tag, the smartphone is expected to carry. However, it is worth noting that the P1 was priced at Rs 15,999 when it was launched earlier in India.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones