10:56 09th Jan, 2017
Lenovo To Launch P2 With 5,100 mAh Battery On Jan 11
The smartphone’s highlight is its massive battery.
Lenovo has finally announced the launch of its much awaited P2 smartphone in India, exclusively available on Flipkart, on Jan 11. In-fact recently, the Chinese smartphone maker sent out a tweet teasing the smartphone, and made an announcement that the P6 would be coming soon to India. And now, here it is.
The company once again tweeted as - “With 3 days to go, are you ready to hold the power? Lenovo P2- the #Powerhouse is coming to keep you going. Unveiling on 11th Jan, 12:30pm.”
As we already know, the smartphone comes with a massive 5,100 mAh battery which seems to be the highlighted feature over here, while other features include a 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2 GHz, 3 or 4 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, and a 13 MP camera sensor on the rear along with a 5 MP shooter on the front.
The smartphone also features a fingerprint sensor on the front home button and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
Having said this, we still have no clue about the price tag, the smartphone is expected to carry. However, it is worth noting that the P1 was priced at Rs 15,999 when it was launched earlier in India.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband