Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:47 05th Jan, 2017
CES 2017: Intel Collaborates With New Balance To Unveil RunIQ Smartwatch | TechTree.com
CES 2017: Intel Collaborates With New Balance To Unveil RunIQ Smartwatch
The smartwatch enables runners to connect and share data with a global community of athletes.
Intel, in collaboration with American sports gear company New Balance, unveiled the RunIQ smartwatch. The wearable is meant to help athletes measure their performance and take it to the next level.
Keeping its target audience in mind., the RunIQ syncs with Sync with STRAVA. This system enables runners to connect and share workouts with a global community of athletes without even needing a smartphone. The fitness focused smartwatch also lets you access playlists from Google Play Music. The watch has a built-in GPS, which tracks the progress on a map. Of course, the heart rate sensor is present too. The RunIQ features a 3.9-inch AMOLED screen. New Balance RunIQ is based on Intel's Atom processor Z34XX. On the software side of things, it runs Android Wear platform. Other specs include 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB internal storage.
Intel claims that the watch offers a 24 hours of battery life with moderate use. With GPS and heart rate monitoring kept continuously on, the gadget can only last for about 5 hours. The RunIQ is priced at $300, which roughly translates to Rs 20,000. Starting tomorrow, the smartwatch will be available for purchase through NewBalance.com.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals