14:52 05th Jan, 2017
CES 2017: Intel Launches 5 NUC Compact PCs
All 5 Mini PCs come with different processors, but the design remains same.
Intel has finally announced the launch of its new line of NUC compact PCs powered by the latest Kaby Lake processors. While two PCs run on Core i3 processor, other two run on Core i5 and the fifth one runs on Core i7 processor.
As far as these new Mini PCs’ connectivity is concerned, the ones with Core i5 and Core i7 chipsets come with Thunderbolt 3 ports, and those Mini PCs with Core i3 sports USB Type C 3.1 ports. These devices also come with USB 3.0 ports, Ethernet port, HDMI port, audio and microSD card reader.
Having said this, all five NUC Compact PCs come with same design, though the processors inside them are different. Speaking about the design, all these NUC Compact PCs come with a square shaped body with a dark finish.
Speaking about the Mini PCs availability, it is said that those with Core i3 processor will be sold pretty soon, and those with Core i5 and Core i7 chipsets may take some time; probably in the first quarter itself.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance