12:17 04th Jan, 2017
CES 2017: HP Unveils Upgraded EliteBook x360 And Spectre x360 Among Others
The EliteBook x360 is said to come with battery life of around 16 hours and 30 minutes.
HP has unveiled completely refreshed and upgraded laptops and desktops at CES 2017 on Tuesday. The unveiled products include the EliteBook x360, 15.6 inch Spectre x360, Envy Curved AIO 34, Sprout Pro, and Omen X35 Curved Display.
While the EliteBook x360 is expected to be available officially by end of January, HP Envy Curved All-In-One 34 can be purchased starting from Jan 11 at $1,729.99 on the company’s official website. However, no price tag for EliteBook x360 has been revealed yet.
On the other hand, HP Spectre x360 will be available for pre-orders starting from Tuesday itself, and users can purchase them from Best Buy stores for around $1,499, according to a post published on Gadgets 360.
Having said this, the HP EliteBook x360 would be the world’s thinnest business convertible, as the company actually claims, along with a battery life of around 16 hours and 30 minutes, which is again the longest in a convertible, thus far.
HP EliteBook would be featuring a 13.3 inch UWVA ultra slim touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass, and powered by 7th Gen Intel Core processors coupled with up to 16 GB of RAM and Intel HD Graphics 620.
Adding further, the 15.6 inch HP Spectre x360 comes with specs that follow the same path of 13.3 inch model that we have already seen. And, the HP Envy Curved AIO 34 is a 34 inch curved ultra-wide QHD Micro-Edge display that also features an integrated sound bar by Bang & Olufsen.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch