Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:38 03rd Jan, 2017
Lenovo's Miix 720 Convertible Takes On The Surface Line-Up
Comes with a fancy kickstand and QHD+ touchscreen.
With CES 2017 about to kick-off in next few hours, Lenovo has unwrapped its convertible laptop the Miix 720. The Chinese company prefers to call its a portable PC. The detachable machine seems inspired by Microsoft's Surface series. The compact machine weighs slightly over 1 kg. It features a kickstand that can rotate up-to 150 degrees.
It has a 12-inch QHD+ display to be used in a tablet mode. You can attach a keyboard accessory with a full keyboard and precision touchpad to switch to the laptop mode. The keyboard also has backlight to make your life easier in the dark. The Miix 720 is powered by 7th Gen Intel Core i7 processor. The Miix 720’s integrated infrared (IR) camera with Windows Hello instant face recognition based login. With the Lenovo Active Pen, you can quickly jot down notes. Of course, you can doodle using the pen's 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity. Lenovo claims that the Miix offers 8-hour battery life. The laptop features a 5-megapixel camera.
The Miix 720, along with the keyboard accessory starts at $1000. Available in two Champagne Gold and Iron Gray, it will be available from April 2017. The Lenovo Active Pen 2 needs to be purchased separately for $60.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020