15:37 03rd Jan, 2017
LG To Unveil Super UHD TVs At CES 2017
The new models of LG Super UHD TVs come with Nano Cell technology to advance the LCD TV viewing experience.
LG seems to be all set to unveil its new Super UHD TV lineup (model numbers SJ9500, SJ8500, and SJ8000) at CES 2017, in Las Vegas.
These third generation Super UHD TV sets feature Nano Cell technology which, according to the company’s recent press release, will render highly nuanced and accurate colors while maintaining picture quality at wider viewing angles.
These new Super UHD TV models also come with Active HDR with Dolby Vision supporting multiple HDR formats and run on webOS smart TV platform.
"Our 2017 SUPER UHD TV lineup with LG's proprietary Nano Cell technology is a breakthrough in display technology that advances the LCD TV viewing experience by combining an expanded color gamut with the ability to more accurately create those colors, resulting in superior picture quality regardless of viewing angle," said Tim Alessi, Head of Product Marketing at LG Electronics, USA, in a statement.
He also added, "Nano Cell is another example of how LG is innovating and pushing the boundaries of display technology to meet the evolving needs of our customers."
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance