12:24 02nd Jan, 2017
Microsoft Surface Pro 5 May Soon Be Launched
According to a report, the upcoming Surface Pro may feature an UHD 4K display and come with magnetic charging stylus.
Recent rumours hint at a new Microsoft Surface Pro tablet being developed by the company, which may be launched sometime during the first quarter of this year.
The new Surface Pro 5 hybrid tablet may sport an UHD 4K display and magnetic charging stylus, according to a recent report published on DigiTimes, citing another news report published in Economic Daily News (EDN).
Also, DigiTimes claims that the new Surface Pro 5 may be manufactured by Pegatron Technologies, though the report even adds that it is not yet confirmed.
To recall, the rumours about Surface Pro 5 were also reported almost a month back, and according to those rumours, the launch was suggested to be held sometime during Spring.
However, HotHardware.com mentions that the latest rumour about Surface Pro 5 has been leaked by the tablet’s manufacturing partners.
Having said this, it is also expected that the upcoming Surface Pro may feature Intel Kaby Lake processors, while we may also see USB Type C and Thunderbolt 3 ports, along with SSDs of at least 512 GB capacities.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones