23:48 07th Oct, 2012
Tata DOCOMO GSM Prepaid Subscribers Can Now Recharge Their Balance Via Twitter
TwittCom service also enables Value-Added Services through a simple process.
There are several means available these days for prepaid mobile subscribers to recharge their phone balance, right from online recharges and top-up cards to eWallet services. Now, Tata DOCOMO has come up with a unique way to let its GSM users recharge their account balances and activate value added services via tweets and hashtags. Using the Twittcom service, users can register their numbers using the company's Twitter handle (@tatadocomo), followed by "#reg" (without quotes) and your mobile number.
Once complete, the subscribers will receive a pin code for verification via SMS, after which they should key in @tatadocomo #code followed by the pin code via Twitter. Once the proces is complete, they will receive a retweet confirming their registration. For activating value-added services through Twitter, the subscriber must type @tatadocomo #act# <Service><value>. Once active, they will receive a confirmatory tweet once the service has been activated. Let's hope this works as well as the company claims.
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers