Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
01:29 30th Dec, 2016
Amazon Takes On OLX By Launching Pre-Owned Product Marketplace
The used product selling service is currently live in Bangalore.
Amazon is testing the waters in the used product category. The company has already started pilot in Bangalore where users can post the ad for their old products. With this move, Amazon is directly competing with the segment leaders such as OLX and Quikr.
To beat the competition, Amazon is betting on its extensive service network. While OLX is limited to showcasing your products, the American company is willing to ship your product to buyers. All you need to do is list your product with proper images on Amazon's new 'Sell' platform. If someone makes a purchase, Amazon will pick-up the product from you and deliver it to the buyer. What's more, if the buyer changes his mind, Amazon will ship it back to you for no additional cost.
The company will charge Rs 10 for every items that cost less than Rs 1000. If your product's selling price is under Rs 5000, you will have to pay Rs 50 to Amazon. If the transaction is of Rs 5000 or more, the e-commerce website's cut will be Rs 100. You can sell products from multiple categories such as mobiles, books, fashion jewellery, tablets, watches, laptops, and video games.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband