13:40 28th Dec, 2016
We May See Five Nokia Android Smartphones On Road In 2017 | TechTree.com
We May See Five Nokia Android Smartphones On Road In 2017
HMD Global may concentrate on all segments with these launches: entry-level, mid, and premium.
Almost every Nokia fan is waiting for its comeback into the smartphone scenario after almost a decade. Until now, we have come across rumours that three Nokia smartphones running on Android operating system may be unveiled during the MWC 2017, to be held in February.
However, now we have a rumour that suggests four more handsets to be launched during the 2nd and 3rd quarters of 2017, according to a report published on Gadgets 360.
The report also quotes Digitimes citing about supply chain sources claiming these new models will be having display screens ranging from 5 inch to 5.7 inches. It is also being claimed that the resolution would be ranging from QHD to FHD.
Having said that, until now, only Nokia D1C rumours are widespread stating that it would show up at the MWC 2017. The smartphone that are rumoured now may come in addition to the already speculated ones like Nokia Pixel, Nokia D1C, and Nokia Z2 Plus, according to a post on BGR quoting GSMArena.
Also, reports state that Nokia D1C may come in two variants and it may turn out to be the most affordable of them all. One variant may feature a 5 inch HD display and another may come with a 5.5 inch HD display. Along with this, Nokia Pixel, which was recently spotted on Geekbench may come with premium features like 6 GB of RAM and 23 MP Carl Zeiss rear camera.
On the other hand, another smartphone Nokia Z2 Plus may be a mid-tier phone with 4 GB RAM and Snapdragon 820 quad core processor.
With all these rumours and leaks, we definitely know that HMD Global is trying its hard to bring back the lost Nokia into the smartphone category.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals