18:32 28th May, 2012
Mahesh Bhupathi Launches Sports365.in, An Online Sports Merchandise Store
Website also offers live chat with experts and purchase guides.
Your hunt for premium sporting equipment became a bit easier, as a new online portal Sports365.in comes into foray, reports IANS. Backed by tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi, you can purchase sports equipment, accessories, apparel, and even footwear. The website claims to offer over 8,000 sports and fitness products from international brands that include Yonex, Head, Wilson, Babolat, Puma, Adidas, Prince, GM, Arena, Donic, Tunturi, and Body Sculpture among others. Moreover, it also offers equipment at good prices. Unlike popular online store such as Flipkart.com though, your purchases attract shipping charges.
The website will also offer live chat service with experts and purchase guides to help nascent sportspersons pick the right equipment with fewer hassles. The website will also use social media such as Facebook and Twitter for user comments and feedback.
The brain behind the initiative, Bhupathi adds, "This kind of initiative was overdue for sports enthusiasts and players. Often, sports aficionados buy equipment with no guidance. Sometimes, equipment is ill-suited, not genuine or of poor quality. We strive to provide them with best products and service that will give them a lot of customer satisfaction".
With the London Olympics just round the corner, let's just hope people up take physical training and sports with more zest.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-