Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:39 23rd Dec, 2016
Asus Launches Its ZenWatch 3 For Rs 17,599
The Taiwanese brand's latest smartwatch features a round dial and an AMOLED screen.
Taiwanese brand Asus has launched its ZenWatch 3 in India. Announced at IFA 2016 Berlin, Asus' third generation smartwatch is quite a looker. Unlike most square smartwatches in the market, the ZenWatch has a round dial. Despite compromising on the looks, Asus has managed to make it water and dust resistant.
The ZenWatch 3 features a 1.39-inch AMOLED screen with 400x400 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon Wear 2100 chipset. This SoC (System on Chip) is specially made for wearables. The watch comes with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. Other specs include Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, and 340 mAh battery. The Taiwanese company claims that its HyperCharge technology can charge up to 60 percent of battery in only 15 minutes.
Asus' watch runs Android Wear OS. It plays nice with both the Android and iOS devices. Like most brands Asus offers interchangeable straps. The ZenWatch 3''s base model with a cheap rubberised strap is pegged at Rs 17,599. You can go with the one with leather strap by shelling out Rs 18,999.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance