Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:55 21st Dec, 2016
After Seven Years Microsoft Launches Halo Wars For PC
The game will be free for those who have pre-ordered the digital copy of Halo Wars 2.
Halo has been the killer title for Microsoft's Xbox gaming console. The First Person Shooter was well received by the gamers that this franchise has clocked in over $5 billion revenue. Apart from trigger happy games, the franchise also features a strategy game Halo Wars. Released in 2009, it was an Xbox exclusive title. For years, the PC gaming community has been asking Microsoft to release it for PC. Finally, after seven years, the software giant is rolling to the PC version Halo Wars.
The game will be free for those who have pre-ordered the digital version of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition. In its press release, Microsoft cheekily mentions that the game will be ideal to sharpen their skills in preparation for the next game. The original Halo Wars has a single player campaign and multiplayer. You can compete or assist your friends by choosing skirmish or co-op modes. For those not in the know, Halo Wars 2 is expected to hit the stores in February, 2016.
Those who have pre-order Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition will receive a code in a week or two. For information on redeeming your code, check out this link. The code is valid on both Xbox One and Windows 10.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones