15:41 20th Dec, 2016
Intex Forays Into Refrigerator Segment; Launches 3 Models | TechTree.com
Intex Forays Into Refrigerator Segment; Launches 3 Models
The price range for the refrigerators start from Rs 10,900 and go up to Rs 14,300.
Home grown electronics company Intel has recently announced the launch of 3 models of single-door direct cooling refrigerators with a capacity range of 170 Its to 190 Ltr, and price range starting from Rs 10,900 and up to Rs 14,300.
With this new launch, the company has forayed into the Refrigerator segment. These refrigerators come with 4-star BEE ratings.
These new direct cooling refrigerators come with a leather body that gives a premium feel, and a strong toughened glass shelf, supplemented with rust-free feature to ensure enhance life.
Another special feature, according to a recent release, is the Cool Pack that is specialised in keeping perishables from getting spoiled even during power cuts/ failure by retaining the coolness for an extended period of up to 10 hours.
“Intex as a consumer durable brand has been well received by consumers and market, and after the phenomenal response our products have got, we have enhanced our product portfolio with refrigerators. With the inclusion of these product categories, we are sure it will further establish a consumer connect and help in consolidating our position,” stated Nidhi Markanday, Director and Business Head - Consumer Durable and IT, Intex Technologies.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals