14:19 19th Dec, 2016
LG Launches New Tablet With Built-in Kick Stand | TechTree.com
LG Launches New Tablet With Built-in Kick Stand
The tablets features a 10.1 inch FHD display screen while a 2 GB RAM and 1.5 GHz Octa Core Processor power it up.
LG recently launched a new tablet christened as the G Pad III that comes with a 10.1 inch FHD display and supports 4G LTE connection. This tablet was launched after @evleaks tipped about it recently.
The G Pad III 10.1 comes with 1.5 GHz octal core processor coupled with a 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The tablet also comes with 5 MP front and rear camera modules.
Weighing around 510 grams, the tablet runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and a 6,000 mAh battery keeps the juice flowing.
Interestingly, the tablet also features a built-in kick stand that allows up to 70 degrees of adjustment, according to a recent post on GSMArena. This way, the tablet can surprisingly be used as desk clock or a digital frame as well, especially with the help of ‘Time Square’ UX.
Having said this, the tablet comes for KRW 429,000 which can be translated for around USD 360. However, for now, the tablet is said to be available only in South Korea.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals