14:19 19th Dec, 2016
LG Launches New Tablet With Built-in Kick Stand
The tablets features a 10.1 inch FHD display screen while a 2 GB RAM and 1.5 GHz Octa Core Processor power it up.
LG recently launched a new tablet christened as the G Pad III that comes with a 10.1 inch FHD display and supports 4G LTE connection. This tablet was launched after @evleaks tipped about it recently.
The G Pad III 10.1 comes with 1.5 GHz octal core processor coupled with a 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The tablet also comes with 5 MP front and rear camera modules.
Weighing around 510 grams, the tablet runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and a 6,000 mAh battery keeps the juice flowing.
Interestingly, the tablet also features a built-in kick stand that allows up to 70 degrees of adjustment, according to a recent post on GSMArena. This way, the tablet can surprisingly be used as desk clock or a digital frame as well, especially with the help of ‘Time Square’ UX.
Having said this, the tablet comes for KRW 429,000 which can be translated for around USD 360. However, for now, the tablet is said to be available only in South Korea.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance