14:41 16th Dec, 2016
Flipkart To Sell OnePlus 3 For Under INR 20,000 | TechTree.com
Flipkart To Sell OnePlus 3 For Under INR 20,000
The e-commerce portal today put up a banner on its website with the new price tag, adding that the phone will be available during Big Shopping Days.
Those who had opened up Flipkart today might have witnessed the surprise announcement made by the Indian e-commerce giant. Flipkart had put up a banner on its website today showcasing the OnePlus 3 Rose Gold model for under INR 20,000 price point.
While we are nearing to Christmas, Flipkart seems to be getting ready for its ‘Big Shopping Date’ held between Dec 18 and Dec 21. And, the banner announcing the OnePlus 3 for under INR 20,000 also added that the smartphone would be available for that price, only during the Big Shopping Days.
Having said this, we still do not know at what price will Flipkart be selling the phone, because the banner reads the quoted price as INR 1_,999.
This price tag (under INR 20,000) definitely is a killer deal for the smartphone that showcases features of a true flagship killer. However, the announcement was pretty much a shocking moment for the OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei as well.
In-fact, Carl tweeted soon tagging Sachin Bansal, Flipkart, and Amazon India, showing his clear surprise. In the tweet, he also added that the company is exclusive with Amazon India, which clearly translates that OnePlus had no clue about Flipkart’s sale.
However, neither Sachin Bansal nor Flipkart have replied to Carl’s tweet.
TAGS: OnePlus 3
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India