10:31 16th Dec, 2016
LG To Show Off Some Of Its New Display Monitors At CES 2017 | TechTree.com
LG To Show Off Some Of Its New Display Monitors At CES 2017
The company is all set to unveil three of its new monitors designed mainly for gamers and multimedia professionals.
LG is popular for its innovation in display gadgets including monitors and LED TVs. We all know that. And now, the company is all set to show off some of its new innovation in the upcoming CES 2017 event.
According to a recently shared press release, LG is all set to focus more on its HDR-compatible displays that are made specially for gaming and multimedia purposes.
One such display is said to be LG 32UD99 which comes with a 32 inch screen with pixel resolution of 3840 x 2160. The flat display comes with no fancy stuffs like curves or any other fancy technology. However, the monitor supports HDR10 standard which results in a wide color gamut and enhanced brightness.
Adding further, the 32UD99 is said to sport an IPS panel that covers over 95 per cent of the DCI-P3 color space. The monitor is also compatible with many gaming consoles that support HDR standard, and to deliver the picture, users will just have to use the single USB Type C port to connect it with the source.
Having said this, LG is also set to unveil its another monitor that comes with a 21:9 ratio. The ultra wide monitor is dubbed as 34UC99 and features 1ms Motion Blur Reducation, Dynamic Action Sync, and Black Stabilizer technologies.
Along with these two monitors, the company is also set to launch its first Chromecast-enables multimedia monitor, dubbed as the 34UM79M. With this monitor, it is being said that users can do multitask between a PC and mobile device. These three new monitors definitely show us how bright the display industry would be next year.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals